Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 1.


 
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1.I hate my middle name
2.I wish I could have been born in 1931 so I may live through the 30s-50s
3.I am Diabetic and have more than 7 illnesses
4.Im a vintage girl at heart
5.I have severe anger problems
6.I am and forever will be a Musician.
7.I adore Opera, Rockabilly, Vintage music and Folk♥
8.I am NOT the skinniest girl on the block and I occasionally have a problem with that and sometimes I dont :).
9.I am loved by many and hated by the same amount.
10.I have a toy bunny that ive had since I was 1. It is my most cherished possesion
11.I dislike my father beyond reason, and am happy to admit that.
12.I am a strong hard headed person, and it takes enormous amounts of anything and everything to break me.
13.I want to be good at everything and asipre to get that good.
14.I am puerto rican, moroccan, french, german, spaniard, venezuelan and caribbean indian and many can tell.
15.My full name is Zineb [will not include middle name] Fikri Garcia Fikri Salgado Hernandez Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment